Bebivita Pre provides everything your baby needs for optimal growth and has only lactose in it (the only carbohydrate). So it is also particularly suitable for supplementary feeding in addition to breastfeeding. Bebivita Pre is strictly controlled and its composition complies with legal requirements.
Contains only lactose. Contains DHA* (*statutory requirement for infant formula from 02.2020). Following breastfeeding. In addition to breastfeeding.
- German Baby Food Online
- Bebivita Baby Formula
- Buy Infant Formula Online
- Bebivita Anfangsmilch Online kaufen
Prepare food fresh before each meal and feed immediately. Do not reuse leftover food. Clean the bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of overheating!).
1. freshly boil drinking water for each bottle meal and cool to approx. 40°-50°C.
2. pour the desired amount of boiled, cooled water (according to the table) into a bottle.
3. fill the measuring spoon from the package loosely and scrape it with the back of a knife. Add the powder (see below) to the water in the bottle.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5. Allow to cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37°C) - check temperature!
Dosage: Please follow the instructions for use exactly when preparing infant formula. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to adverse health effects, e.g. due to the growth of undesirable germs. The indicated drinking quantities and the number of bottles are guideline values which may vary from child to child. Ideal for babies are about 5 meals per day. For each newly introduced complementary food meal (glass/porridge), one bottle meal should be omitted. Please use the enclosed measuring spoon. 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.3 g Bebivita Pre.
Dosage per meal:
- 1st-2nd week*: 7-8 bottle meals per day, 60ml boiled water + 2 measuring spoons Bebivita PRE = 70ml ready-to-drink food.
- Week 3-4*: 5-7 bottle feeds per day, 90ml boiled water + 3 measuring spoons Bebivita PRE = 100ml ready-to-drink formula.
- Week 5-8: 5-6 bottle feeds per day, 120ml boiled water + 4 measuring spoons Bebivita PRE = 135ml ready-to-drink food.
- 3rd-4th month: 5 bottle meals per day, 150ml boiled water + 5 measuring spoons Bebivita PRE = 170ml ready-to-drink food.
- 5th month**: 4-5 bottle meals per day, 180ml boiled water + 6 measuring spoons Bebivita PRE = 200ml ready-to-drink food.
- From 6 months: 4 bottle feeds per day, 210ml boiled water + 7 measuring spoons Bebivita PRE = 235ml ready-to-drink food.
*Unless otherwise recommended by the doctor **After consultation with the pediatrician, you can start complementary food (glass/porridge) from the 5th month.
MILK, MOLKENERZEUGNIS, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), LACTOSE, potassium chloride, FISH OIL(1), calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, Mortierella alpina oil, choline, calcium orthophosphates, L-tyrosine, sodium selenite, vitamin C, zinc sulfate, L-tryptophan, magnesium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin. (1)Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula). DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids. *From sustainable cultivation
Allergens: contains fish and fish derivatives; contains milk and milk derivatives.
Note: The information on ingredients and the rounded average values for nutritional values refer to the current recipes. In the case of changes, products in existing and new compositions may be commercially available, so that we recommend a supplementary comparison with the information on the packaging. Deviations may also arise in transitional periods from new legal requirements or other changed conditions.
Nutritional information per 100 ml prepared
Energy: 278kJ / 66kcal
Fat: 3.6 g
of which saturates : 1.5 g
Carbohydrates: 7.1 g
of which sugars : 7.1 g
Protein: 1.4 g
Salt : 0.02 g
Reference amount for an average adult ( 8400kJ / 2000kcal )