Bebivita Follow-up Milk 2 is the right follow-up milk for infants after the 6th month and ideal for the complementary feeding age. In accordance with EU regulations, it contains all the important nutrients and nutritive substances such as iron, calcium, vitamins C and D. Furthermore, it contains omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) for normal growth and development of children (positive effect at a daily intake of 2 g ALA) and omega-3 fatty acids (DHA) for the development of vision. The positive effect is established at a daily intake of 100 mg DHA.
- German Baby Products Online
- Bebivita 2 Baby Formula
- Order Baby Formula Online
- Online Bebivita Folgemilch kaufen
Prepare food fresh before each meal and feed immediately. Do not reuse leftover food. Clean the bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of overheating!).
1. freshly boil drinking water for each bottle meal and cool to approx. 40°-50°C.
2. pour the desired amount of boiled, cooled water (according to the table) into a bottle.
3. fill the measuring spoon from the package loosely and scrape it with the back of a knife. Add the powder (see below) to the water in the bottle.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5. Allow to cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37°C) - check temperature!
Dosage: Please follow the instructions for use exactly when preparing infant formula. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to adverse health effects, e.g. due to the growth of undesirable germs. The indicated drinking quantities and the number of bottles are guideline values which may vary from child to child. Ideal for babies are about 5 meals per day. For each newly introduced complementary food meal (glass/porridge), one bottle meal should be omitted. Please use the enclosed measuring spoon. 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.3 g Bebivita 2.
Dosage per meal:
- 120ml boiled water + 4 measuring spoons Bebivita 2 = 135ml ready-to-drink food.
- 150ml boiled water + 5 measuring spoons Bebivita 2 = 170ml ready-to-drink formula.
- 180ml boiled water + 6 measuring spoons Bebivita 2 = 200ml ready-to-drink food.
- 210ml boiled water + 7 measuring spoons Bebivita 2 = 235ml ready-to-drink Food.
*Unless otherwise recommended by the doctor **After consultation with the pediatrician, you can start complementary food (glass/porridge) from the 5th month.
MILK, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), LACTOSE, MILK CREAM, starch, FISH OIL(1), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, emulsifier lecithins, calcium orthophosphates, potassium citrate, magnesium carbonate, L-tryptophan, vitamin C, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E, niacin, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin. 1) Contains DHA - DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids. *From sustainable cultivation
Allergens: contains fish and fish derivatives; contains milk and milk derivatives.
Note: The information on ingredients and the rounded average values for nutritional values refer to the current recipes. In the case of changes, products in existing and new compositions may be commercially available, so that we recommend a supplementary comparison with the information on the packaging. Deviations may also arise in transitional periods from new legal requirements or other changed conditions.
Nutritional information per 100 ml prepared
Energy: 285kJ / 68kcal
Fat: 3.7 g
of which saturates : 1.6 g
Carbohydrates: 7.3 g
of which sugars : 5.6 g
Protein: 1.4 g
Salt : 0.02 g
Reference amount for an average adult ( 8400kJ / 2000kcal )